Your tour begins with a highlight of the historic town of Falmouth. A visit to the Old Georgian Building, Water Square, the Old Port, St. Peter’s Anglican Church built in 1796, and the old Courthouse of 1817 are a few of the historic landmarks to visit.
Continue to Martha Brae to experience the serenity and natural beauty of island Jamaica, from the comfort of a 30 ft. bamboo raft. You can relax and enjoy the panoramic view as an expert rafts man gives you a romantic ride along the lazy river where you can learn about legend of Martha Brae and take a rejuvenating swim.
- Tour rate includes: Rates are priced double occupancy. Round-trip transportation. Raft Guide, Guided
- Tour Departs: one hour after ship arrival. Departure starts at 9:00 am. (Please note: If ship arrives at 7 am departure time is 9:00 am. If ship arrives at 9 am then departure time is 10 am. Meeting time is 20 minutes before
- Rafting duration:60-90 Tour Duration: 6 hours.
- Things to bring: Towels, swimwear, camera, water shoes/aqua shoes, money for lunch and shopping.
- How to find us: Exit the arrival lobby to the independent area and your Fun Tours Jamaica representative will be waiting for you. Staff are identified by uniform logo and Funtours Jamaica