The adventure begins when you arrive at river rapids adventure. After your safety briefing and Paddle instructions, you will continue to the starting point of the tour where you gear up for a fun filled day downstream the river. With your tour guide steering the raft from the rear, you use teamwork to paddle through the twists and turns of rushing white-water rapids class 1 and 2 rapids. As you enter the calm waters, stop for a refreshing swim in the cool waters and try out the tarzan swing while admiring the natural beauty of your surroundings. After which you will continue down-stream for a few more rapids. The river currents carry your raft towards the Caribbean Sea.
Your trip ends with a refreshing drink. You can listen to some reggae music and enjoy the beach before heading back. For an added bonus weather and time permitting) you will visit the beautiful Bengal falls. Upon your return a lunch stop will be made at a local jerk center for a traditional Jamaican lunch. (Optional). After all, your visit to Jamaica cannot be complete with-out a taste of our island special.
- Rafting Duration 1 hr. and 45 minutes. Tour Day: 5 hours Maximum Weight is 280 lbs.
- Tour departure times from port are 9:30 am and 12:30 pm. Please note if your ship departs at 6 or 7 pm then your tour departure is 12:30 pm.
- Things to Bring: water shoes, towels, swim wear and cash.
- How to find us: Exit the arrival lobby to the independent area and your Fun Tours Jamaica representative will be waiting for you. Staff are identified by uniform logo and Funtours Jamaica sign.
- Not recommended for guest with cardiac condition, epilepsy, physical disability or any other medical condition.