Drive along the north coast of the island to Ocho Rios, with stop at Columbus park, an open-air museum. Visit the town of Ocho Rios for bargain shopping and optional lunch and then a challenging climb of the 600 ft. cascading Dunn’s River Falls or just relax on the beach and enjoy the sun.
- Tour rate includes Round-trip transportation, a guided tour, bottled water, and lunch.
- Tour Departs: Departure time depends on the location of the hotel and will be confirmed after booking. Tours are picked up from the hotel lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before departure.
- Tour Duration: 10 hours.
- Things to bring: Towels, swimwear, camera, water shoes/aqua shoes, money for shopping.
- Cancellation: Fun Tours Jamaica Limited reserves the right to change, and modify any information on the website without notice. (2) Prices include round-trip transportation and meals where specified in the tour description. (3) Some tours have a minimum booking requirement or a maximum number of participants; therefore, all tours are subjected to cancellation depending on the booking requirement and weather conditions or any other reason, and Fun Tours shall not be liable for any loss to the guest by such cancellation. (4) In the event of tour cancellation, the guest will be notified and a full refund will be provided to the original method of payment. (5) If a client needs to cancel, a cancellation notice must be given 48 hours prior to the tour start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation made 48 hours to 24 Hours will attract a 20% penalty. No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours or for no-shows.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people