Escape the crowded buses for a small group tour to the famous Dunn’s river falls. Your scenic tour departs your hotel lobby to the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls; one of Jamaica’s national treasures. The 90 minutes trip to the falls provides great scenery as your tour guide keeps you educated and entertained. Among your many experiences you will be given “Patoi” lessons (our unique dialect). Your tour highlights much more than the water falls, you will be traveling though different parishes learning about Jamaica. You will make brief stop at Columbus Park before reaching the falls. The unique waterfall is 600 ft. of cascading water flowing into the sea. There you will climb the falls with the guidance of a local guide for a rejuvenating experience. Your falls guide will guide you up the falls and create a human chain to the top of the falls. If you choose not to climb you could stay at the base of the falls and enjoy the rejuvenated experience or swim the blue Caribbean Sea below. Your return trip takes you through Fern Gully, through the lush greenery of over 300 species of fern which forms a shady tunnel along the three miles stretch road. Many called it ‘local heaven, gorgeous, beautiful, and amazing’. Entrance fees are included and lunch is available for purchase.
- Tour rate includes: Round-trip transportation, a guided tour, bottled water and lunch.
- Tour Departs: Departure time depends on the location of the hotel and will be confirmed after booking. Tours are picked-up from the hotel lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before departure.
- Tour Duration: 6- 7 hours.
- Things to bring: Towels, swimwear, camera, water shoes/aqua shoes, money for shopping.
- Cancellation: Fun Tours Jamaica Limited reserves the right to change, and modify any information on the website without notice. (2) Prices include round-trip transportation and meals where specified in the tour description. (3) Some tours have a minimum booking requirement or a maximum number of participants; therefore, all tours are subjected to cancellation depending on the booking requirement and weather conditions or any other reason, and Fun Tours shall not be liable for any loss to the guest by such cancellation. (4) In the event of tour cancellation, the guest will be notified and a full refund will be provided to the original method of payment. (5) If a client needs to cancel, a cancellation notice must be given 48 hours prior to the tour start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation made 48 hours to 24 Hours will attract a 20% penalty. No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours or for no-shows.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people