One tour per person
Mayfield Falls is the perfect escape from the ordinary, and a great place for nature lovers. The extraordinary waterfalls and mineral springs of Mayfield Falls lies in the hills of the parish of Westmorland, waiting to give you the experience of your life. 21 different all-natural pools, Jacuzzis, under water caves, 4 mini falls and a large water fall that is home to our famous pool known as the “Washing machine”. Get a massage from your guide with the natural mineral stones in the water that consist of 16 minerals. Learn about exotic plants and trees; see the plant that grows 2 inches per day and also the tree that flames up the rain forest at nights.
- Tour rate includes: Round-trip transportation, guided tour guide, and bottled water
- Tour Departs: Departure time depends on the location of the hotel and will be confirmed after booking. Tours are picked-up from hotel lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before departure.
- Tour Duration: 6 hours.
- Things to bring: Towels, swimwear, camera, water shoes/aqua shoes, money for shopping and lunch.
- Private Tours does not include entrance fees or lunch.
Know Before You Book
- Tour is not accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women or physically challenged
- Aqua shoes are recommended for climbing the falls
- Area is shaded by trees so no need for sun block lotion just bug spray The main activity is water tour so be prepared to be fully or partially wet on the tour
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review