The adventure begins when you arrive at river rapids adventure. After your safety briefing, you will continue to the starting point of the tour. With your tour guide paddling the swift currents carry your kayak downstream, challenging you and your partner to paddle confidently through class 1 and 2 rapids of various areas of exciting picturesque river pools to the Caribbean Sea. Once at sea, you paddle at your own pace along the coastline until you arrive at a private beach for a cool drink. Listen to some reggae music and enjoy the beach before heading back. For an added bonus weather and time permitting) You will visit the beautiful Bengal falls. You can climb the falls (15 minutes) and discover the hidden gems among the rock formation, refreshing spring and beautiful flora.
Upon your return a lunch stop will be made at a local jerk center for a traditional Jamaican lunch. (Optional). After all Your visit to Jamaica cannot be complete with-out a taste of our island special.
Must be 12yrs or older. Maximum weight is 240 lb.
Not recommended for guest with cardiac condition, epilepsy, physical disability or any other medical condition.
- Tour rate includes: Round trip transportation from Pier, RiverKayaking
- Tour Duration: 5½ River Kayaking duration: 1 hr. 45 minutes.
- Things to bring: Water shoes, towels, swimwear, camera, money for
- Tour departure times from port are 9:30 am and 12:30 pm. Please note if your ship departs at 6 or 7 pm then your tour departure is 12:30
- How to find us: Exit the arrival lobby to the independent area under the white tent and your Funtours Jamaica representative will be waiting for you. Staff are identified by uniform