One tour per person
Your tour begins with a highlight of the historic town of Falmouth. A visit to the Old Georgian Building, Water Square, the Old Port, St. Peter’s Anglican Church built in 1796, and the old Courthouse of 1817 are a few of the historic landmarks to visit.
Continue to Martha Brae to experience the serenity and natural beauty of island Jamaica, from the comfort of a 30 ft. bamboo raft. You can relax and enjoy the panoramic view as an expert rafts man gives you a romantic ride along the lazy river where you can learn about legend of Martha Brae and take a rejuvenating swim.
- Tour rate includes: Rates are priced double occupancy. Round-trip transportation. Raft Guide, Guided
- Tour Departs: one hour after ship arrival. Departure starts at 9:00 am. (Please note: If ship arrives at 7 am departure time is 9:00 am. If ship arrives at 9 am then departure time is 10 am. Meeting time is 20 minutes before
- Rafting duration:60-90 Tour Duration: 6 hours.
- Things to bring: Towels, swimwear, camera, water shoes/aqua shoes, money for lunch and shopping.
- How to find us: Exit the arrival lobby to the independent area and your Fun Tours Jamaica representative will be waiting for you. Staff are identified by uniform logo and Funtours Jamaica
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review