Tucked in the curves of Jamaica’s northeastern coast, you will find Port Antonio. A place so described by many, as Jamaica’s most beautiful destination. It has lured movie star, tycoons, and nobility from around the world. Our tour includes a visit to the famous Blue lagoon for a swim. Relax on a bamboo raft down the Rio Grande made popular by Errol Flynn. lunch included.
- Tour rate includes: Round-trip transportation, a guided tour, lunch, a raft ride
- Tour Departs: Departure time depends on the location of the hotel and will be confirmed after booking. Tours are picked up from the hotel lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before departure.
- Tour Duration: 8 hours.
- Things to bring: Towels, swimwear, camera, water shoes/aqua shoes, money for shopping.
- Cancellation: Fun Tours Jamaica Limited reserves the right to change, and modify any information on the website without notice. (2) Prices include round-trip transportation and meals where specified in the tour description. (3) Some tours have a minimum booking requirement or a maximum number of participants; therefore, all tours are subjected to cancellation depending on the booking requirement and weather conditions or any other reason, and Fun Tours shall not be liable for any loss to the guest by such cancellation. (4) In the event of tour cancellation, the guest will be notified and a full refund will be provided to the original method of payment. (5) If a client needs to cancel, a cancellation notice must be given 48 hours prior to the tour start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation made 48 hours to 24 Hours will attract a 20% penalty. No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours or for no-shows.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people