Travel the North Coast of the island to the cultural and commercial center of the Caribbean. Kingston is the Capital city of Jamaica located in the Southeastern coast of the island. A tour to Kingston will take you away from the beach to the largest city in Jamaica. Located just 170 Km from Montego Bay, Kingston has many highlights of which we will focus on the main historical areas such as Heros circle, The National Art Gallery, Bob Marley’s Museum, Devon House – Kingston’s most elegant 19th-century mansion, and Strawberry Hills.
Our tour features many interesting sites such as the National Heroes Circle where you will see a statue of Bob Marley, and see a display of beautifully crafted sculptures. We stop at Bob Marley’s Museum (Bob’s private residence before he passed). An optional tour is available at an additional cost.
Continue to the National Gallery of Jamaica, one of the oldest and largest public art museums in the Anglophone Caribbean. It has a comprehensive collection of early, modern, and contemporary art from Jamaica along with smaller Caribbean and international holdings. The NGJ houses the premier collection of Jamaican art, from the Taino to the present day, significant parts of which are on permanent display.
Stop at Strawberry hill, a former 18-century coffee estate for a 360-degree view of Kingston and the Blue Mountains.
- The Tour rate includes Round-trip transportation and a guided tour, lunch, at strawberry Hills, snacks, drinks, and entrance to Bob Marley’s museum.
- Tour Departs: Departure time depends on the location of the hotel and will be confirmed after booking. Tours are picked up from the hotel lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before departure.
- Tour Duration: 11-12 hours.
- Things to bring: A camera, comfortable walking shoes,
- Cancellation: Fun Tours Jamaica Limited reserves the right to change, and modify any information on the website without notice. (2) Prices include round-trip transportation and meals where specified in the tour description. (3) Some tours have a minimum booking requirement or a maximum number of participants; therefore, all tours are subjected to cancellation depending on the booking requirement and weather conditions or any other reason, and Fun Tours shall not be liable for any loss to the guest by such cancellation. (4) In the event of tour cancellation, the guest will be notified and a full refund will be provided to the original method of payment. (5) If a client needs to cancel, a cancellation notice must be given 48 hours prior to the tour start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation made 48 hours to 24 Hours will attract a 20% penalty. No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours or for no-shows.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people