Your Bob Marley tour takes you along the North Coast of the island to the birth and burial place of Bob Marley, “the king of Reggae”. His childhood home of Nine Mile is located in the garden parish of Saint Ann. You will travel through the rural area enjoying the scenic beauty of the countryside until you reach the little quaint village of nine miles. On arrival at Bob Marley’s childhood home, you will be greeted by the friendly Rastafarian guides who will provide a tour of his home, view his earthly possessions, and sit on the stone he sat on to write his lyrics. Your guide will provide insights into his musical career and tell stories about Bob Marley. The guides will sing some of the popular songs and indulge you to sing along. The tour is not complete until you view his mausoleum- his final resting place. This is truly a tour that all Reggae fans will enjoy. There is no better feeling than visiting the King of Reggae’s Birth and resting place. The restaurant is available for optional lunch.
- The Tour rate includes Round-trip transportation, a guided tour, and entrance fee
- Tour Departs: Departure time depends on the location of the hotel and will be confirmed after booking. Tours are picked up from the hotel lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before departure.
- Tour Duration: 4 – 5 hours.
- Things to bring: Comfortable walking shoes
- Cancellation: Fun Tours Jamaica Limited reserves the right to change, and modify any information on the website without notice. (2) Prices include round-trip transportation and meals where specified in the tour description. (3) Some tours have a minimum booking requirement or a maximum number of participants; therefore, all tours are subjected to cancellation depending on the booking requirement and weather conditions or any other reason, and Fun Tours shall not be liable for any loss to the guest by such cancellation. (4) In the event of tour cancellation, the guest will be notified and a full refund will be provided to the original method of payment. (5) If a client needs to cancel, a cancellation notice must be given 48 hours prior to the tour start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation made 48 hours to 24 Hours will attract a 20% penalty. No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours or for no-shows.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review