Your scenic tour departs the Pier to the North coast of the island, through the Fern Gully, so name because of its lush greenery of over 300 species of fern which forms a shady tunnel along the three miles stretch road. Many called it ‘local heaven, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing’!
The “Blue hole,” tucked away in the hills of St. Mary is an off the beaten path attraction which takes you away from the crowds associated with larger tourist attractions. The Blue Hole offers lots of fun for good swimmers and divers of all ages. So named because of its blue hazy water; perfect for thrill seekers. You can grab on to a Tarzan rope, swing and splash into the water, climb behind the water falls, go cliff diving into the river, hike along the river or just body wrap in the clay from the river bank.
After finishing your adventure, its time to explore the town of Ocho Rios, grab some souvenirs (optional) to remind you of Jamaica and enjoy some sumptuous Jamaican lunch. After all, your Jamaican experience is not complete until you taste our Jamaican cuisine: Jerk Chicken or Pork, your choice of one of the following: festival, rice and beans, Bammy, corn and a drink.
After a full stomach and a fun filled day, return to the ship and tell someone about your fun experience.
Fern Gully: Ocho Rios Town, Blue Hole and shopping.
- Tour rate includes: Round-trip transportation, a guided tour, and lunch.
- Tour Departs: Departure time depends on the location of the hotel and will be confirmed after booking. Tours are picked-up from the hotel lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before departure.
- Tour Duration: 4 hours.
- Things to bring: Towels, swimwear, camera, water shoes/aqua shoes, money for shopping.
- Cancellation: Fun Tours Jamaica Limited reserves the right to change, and modify any information on the website without notice. (2) Prices include round-trip transportation and meals where specified in the tour description. (3) Some tours have a minimum booking requirement or a maximum number of participants; therefore, all tours are subjected to cancellation depending on the booking requirement and weather conditions or any other reason, and Fun Tours shall not be liable for any loss to the guest by such cancellation. (4) In the event of tour cancellation, the guest will be notified and a full refund will be provided to the original method of payment. (5) If a client needs to cancel, a cancellation notice must be given 48 hours prior to the tour start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation made 48 hours to 24 Hours will attract a 20% penalty. No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours or for no-shows.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people