A tour of the Rasta indigenous village is a unique way to experience the life of a true Rastafarian. Learn about the philosophies and living of Rastafarian movement, the herbs and spices used as natural remedies for wellness and health maintenance, and the role of Hailie Selassi in their religion. A tour of the totally vegan village consist of music: drumming, and chanting. The music is the voice of the Rastafarians and it elevates and stimulates the Rastafari mental faculties. Bob Marley along with other Rastafari musicians, have used the reggae music to establish Rastafari as a global reality. You will be invited to sample the Rastafarian food known as the “ital”. The food is most natural nutritious and delicious. No salts, no sugar.
- Tour rate include: Round-trip transportation, Ital meals and drinks
- Tour Departs: one hour after arrival. Departure starts at 9:00 am. (Please note: If ship arrives at 7 am departure time is 9:00 am. If ship arrives at 9 am then departure time is 10 am. Addition time is available for groups of 10 or more.
- Tour Duration: 5 ½ hours.
- Things to bring: Camera, money for optional shopping.
- How to find us: Exit the arrival lobby to the independent area under the white tent and your Funtours Jamaica representative will be waiting for you. Staff are identified by uniform logo.
Tour days: TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS $ SATURDAYS (Other days are available for groups of 10 or more)
TOUR DURATION: 4 ½ HOURS TOUR
Tour Departs: one hour after arrival. Departure starts at 9:00 am.
(Please note: If ship arrives at 7 am departure time is 9:00 am. If ship arrives at 9 am then departure time is 10 am. Meeting time is 20 minutes before departure.
How to find us: Tours are picked up from Hotel front lobby. Please be present 5 minutes before confirmed departure time. Additional instructions will be available on your tour voucher.